Thursday, April 19, 2007

Here comes the bride....

Well it's official. I have found my one true love, the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. I know it seems so sudden and quick, but like I always say, when you know, you know.

We are thinking of a March wedding. I know that seems like a long time from now, but we really need to make sure the divorce is final. Some might say, "Oh my! A married man!" It's okay, I know he really loves me.

It came as a surprise to me, yesterday. I was talking to my roommate and discussing boys. She hasn't been very impressed with my boy selection thus far and felt there needed to be an intervention. It was at that moment that she told me who I needed to be with, and like a light bursting forth showering with inspiration, I knew then and there who I needed to be with.

Ladies and Gents, I present to you Jesse James, American bad boy.




Now that I see the light, I realize what I've been missing. As soon as Sandra is out of the picture I plan to ride with Jesse on his chopper into the sunset.

2 comments:

leslie said...

congratulations. and damn, what a catch. you two are MFEO.

Anonymous said...

Well done, Laura. I want an invite.