Thursday, September 6, 2007

One Year Anniversary

Yesterday was a big milestone. It was a year to my start date with Subway. I was very reflective in how my life has changed over the past year, and how I am definitley different in some ways, but this post is not going to be those things. I just wanted to say how I celebrated it.

I was supposed to meet a friend yesterday for lunch, but they were stuck in a meeting, so I got stood up. We were supposed to eat at Subway, so I still ate there anyway.

The best part. It is the Subway right next to my old office building. So I got my lunch, and walked over and ate at the bench right across from my old boss' office. The building has tinted windows, so there was no way of knowing if they could see me or not, but I felt like I was doing something daring and brave....

No comments: