Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Joy

So I haven't written in a while, and I was told recently that I never put pictures up. This is true, and I fully intend to add some more, but at this time I don't have what I need.

Anyway, I have been feeling extra happy lately. Not that I was feeling blue before, but I noticed, yesterday, that I've been happier. There's no particular event to this happiness, but I'm grateful that I noticed and even more grateful to be extra happy.

So I thought I would share in some of my joy. Earlier this week, I could not find my staple remover. I never realized how much I depend on this little item. What I found most amusing was that no other staple remover would do. My coworker offered me an extra one, but I wanted mine. It's no better than any other, but apparently I've become attached.

So I finally found it. It was hiding behind my phone. I feel much better, and I'm happy to report that my staple remover feels much better to. Please see below:

1 comment:

leslie said...

see-- you DO include pictures!