Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Such a Copycat

I'm not sure why I'm doing this other than, I need to do a new blog, and I'm too tired to write my own stuff right now.

Four jobs I have had in my life -
1. Paper Girl
2. Cook
3. TOYS "R" US Guru.
4. Staffing Consultant

Four movies I watch over and over again -
1. The Best Two Years
2. The Wizard of Oz
3. Stomp the Yard
4. Coach Carter

Four places I have lived -
1. Virginia
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Denver, CO
4. Aurora, CO

Four television shows I watch -(This is when I acutally sit down and watch TV, and I don't do it as much as I would like to.)
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Boston Legal
3. Lost
4. The Hills

Four places I have gone on vacation -
1. Disney World and Land
2. The Outerbanks
3. NYC
4. Atlanta

Four websites I visit daily -
1. my.expresspersonnel.com
2. Careerbuilder.com
3. Gmail
4. MySpace

Four of my favorite foods -
1. Cereal
2. Ice Cream
3. Grapes and Apricots
4. French Fries

Four places I'd rather be right now -
1.Bed
2. Kings Dominion
3. Elissa's house.
4. Vegas

Five people I tag -
No One

1 comment:

leslie said...

Vegas? really? what do you like so much about Vegas?

I mean, I've been there a couple times and had fun, but I'm just surprised it would be one of your top choices. Is there a story... or let me guess, "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas..."?