Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Given the chance, I could probably solve all the world's problems


So about month ago, I was leaving work. I had to be somewhere, but also had two errands to run in between. I quickly realized that I was not going to be able to do both. So I was caught between a rock and a hard place, a catch-22...

I had to choose between picking up some food for dinner or going to Best Buy to find the CD I had been looking for. Now I know what you are think, "but Laura, no one buys CDs anymore. In this age of MP3 players, IPODs, IPHONE, etc. Well my friend, I do not own any of these, therefore I do still dabble in the art of purchasing CD's.)

Anyway, I decided to go with the CD. As I was at Best Buy, I had an ingenious idea. What do people love? Food and electronics. If Best Buy were to offer a cafe, it could solve a lot of problems. It's a match made in heaven! I'm sure you're thinking that it could cause a lot of damage, but given the proper boundaries, I'm sure it would work.

So I submit to you today that we all petition for a cafe in all Best Buys. It's worked for Border's and Barns and Noble.

1 comment:

leslie said...

it would be "just like a mini mall."

that picture totally looks set up, i mean come on. unless they are giving out free copies of Deathly Hallows there is no way there wuold be a line going out the door of Best Buy. it just isn't that type of store.