Thursday, February 26, 2009

Slacker

So I haven't posted anything for a while. I will have to post an update, but I'm getting ready for bed so I will do this quick Tag. I was excited to see that a friend tagged me a few weeks ago when I was playing catch-up on my blog reading. I'm still way behind. As usual, I'm not going to tag anyone else so just enjoy my info.

I was tagged.
Here are the rules:
1. Post rules on blog
2.Answer the 6 questions with 8 items
3.Tag 8 people-Not going to do it.

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Big Bang Theory
2. Boston Legal
3. The Office
4. Lost
5. American Idol
6. Boy Meets World
7. Scrubs
8. CSINY

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to Work
2. Went to the Temple
3. Watched American Idol
4. Watched Lost
5. Watched CSI NY (obviously, Wednesday is a big TV watching night for me. My tv watching comes in spurts, and right now it's in the higher end. Sometimes I don't watch at all.)
6. Read scriptures
7. Forgot my dinner at work
8. Learned more about the Mexican drug cartels which I grow more and more fascinated with everyday.

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. The weekend
2. Going to NYC in a few weeks
3. Seeing Elissa
4. The Law of Consecration
5. Going back to school
6. Seeing my grandma
7.Chik-Fil-a (I don't even know how to spell this) opening near my house.
8. And my little brother wants me to write, returning to Heavenly Father, which I have to agree with.

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Serendipity
2. Big Daddy Diner
3. Angelo's
4. Brooklyn Diner
5. Taco Bell
6. Johnny Carino's
7. Long John Silver's
8. The Shake Shack

8 Things I Wish For:
1. To have a theme song play everytime I walk into a room.
2. All of the seasons of the shows that I want on DVD
3. To learn how to write music so I can write movie scores
4. To travel whenever I want
5. My dad to join the church
6. Happines
7. To achieve all my goals
8. I wish to go to the festival...

8 People I Tagged:
8 no ones

That is all because that are the friends that we have that blog.

5 comments:

2nd said...

You are going back to school? That's exciting. I've feel so out of touch. When? Where?

Sokphal said...

Boy Meets World? Did I tell you that I wrote to Rider Strong (his fan club) and he sent me a post card with his picture on it? OMG--what a dream boat!!!

2nd said...

Ms LMC, your fans want to know what's on your mind. Tell us about life.

Julie said...

this blog is a lost cause. time for a redesign!!

AG said...

OK slacker, its been more than a year - time to blog again.