Friday, October 26, 2007

Airing My Grievances

I have an issue that I've had a problem with for a while:

My coworker when ever she says thank you, actually says spank you.

At 28, I don't think you should ever be saying this, let alone in the workplace.

Oh, and also, I hate Halloween, but love everything else about fall. I've been kind of sad because this Fall hasn't really been Fall. I realized for the one day in these past few months that Fall is really my favorite season. I love everything that is Fall. In risk of sounding too sentimental, I will not go into my reasoning, but just know it's makes me so happy. And now that I've written the word Fall so many times, it feels like it's not a word anymore.

And Iggy and Gnome, I am completely aware that you both wrote about the weather today. It reminded me that I've wanted to blog about Fall. I wish I could say I didn't read them.

1 comment:

leslie said...

that phrase always reminds me of aaron mcroy. wasn't that one of his favorite euphanisms? he was always going around spanking everyone for the nice things they did. spank you too, aaron!