Sunday, October 21, 2007

Blogger Without a Cause

So, it's been a while since I've written. There are many hours spent of my day thinking of amazing topics to write about on here. Sadly, I never take the time to do it. It's doesn't take a long time, but it's something I don't do much.

So many people do a good job with their blogs, and I feel as though I am able to keep up with their lives through their blog. Unfortunately, this is not the case with me. I could go missing on the face of the planet, and my blog readers would never know. (Though I have the sinking suspicion that there are actually only 4 or 5 readers out there...that's okay.)

Anyway, the past three weeks, I've been on various trips, gallivanting across the United States. It's been wonderful. I don't want to return to the real world. In fact, I'm still on one of those trips now. I want to try and be a better blog writer when I return.

As I sit here, I cannot think of any of the topics I've previously thought about, so I will just include some pictures, from my New York trip, last weekend.



(Riding the elevator in our hotel. We stayed at the Marriott Marquis in Times Square.)




(Riding the escalator in Macy's.... I just realized that both of these pictures are on forms of transportation that will get you up and down. ha ha)

1 comment:

leslie said...

you went all the way there just to ride the rides? there are better ones at kings dominion, belee dat.