Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Blast From the Past

So there I was sitting in the Salt Lake Airport, minding my own business. I decide to check my email, and I there in my inbox was an email from an old friend.

Rewind:

I dated this guy in college, and after the break-up things were ugly...very ugly. I It involved two ex girlfriends, and the new one that eventually became the wife. Needless to say, the new girl hated my guts, but me and girlfriend #1 (I'm #2 in the story) became pretty good friends. (This was a partial cause of the ugliness)

Anyway, boyfriend and new girl got married, and just a few months later girlfriend #1 got married. I hadn't heard from her since.

Well yesterday, I got an email from her wanting to know how life was. Her email promised updates on boyfriend. I'm very excited about this, as I often wonder where BF is at and what he's up to. (All of the other actors in this play are Idahoans, and live near each other). I cannot wait to hear from GF #1.

No comments: