Sunday, March 30, 2008

Outbreak


On Friday I went to get blood work* done. I was riding the elevator with some lady, down the laboratory. I wanted to turn to her and say, "I’m here for an HIV test. What are you here for?"

Then I thought I should have come up with some sort of airborne illness that would really freak you out if you were sharing an elevator with that person.

Any suggestions?

*I was just getting basic blood work done because I had a physical the week before. My lipid panel came back, and you'll be happy to know my cholesterol is fine. I'm still waiting for the other test. This will confirm whether or not my hypochondriacness, over the years, will finally get the justice it deserves...though I don't want something to really be wrong with me.

1 comment:

AG said...

that's GREAT!!!