Monday, March 17, 2008

The Troops Are Going To Run Me Dry


No, not our miltary troops. The troops of Girl Scouts standing out in front of the stores every weekend.

The worst part, is I'm not actually buying for the cookies for the cookies. Don't get me wrong, I love Girl Scout cookies, but I'm not really feeling them this year. I've maybe had 5 cookies total from the boxes I've bought.

So let me set the situation up for you. Last weekend, I got to the store and noticed that some of the members of this Girl Scout Troop were not your typical looking Girl Scouts. I felt as if I had to buy so I could support them. Then this weekend, it was a group of Brownies. How could I resist?

My solution: I need to stop going to the store.

2 comments:

Jewels Rules said...

ha ha that's funny usually I don't purchase them cause I'm not a big fan of their cookies but ash and I went to Walmart on Saturday and there were some cute little girls out front selling them and we purchased them.. and I haven't even opened them

AG said...

you could be like ronnie, turn and run!