Thursday, March 27, 2008

Phototastic!

I really enjoy having my picture taken. I think it's funny that in any two photos we can look so different. I'll admit, I've had my fair share of bad pictures, but when a I have a shot that I think is good, I can't help but look at it. Maybe I have an obsession with myself or something.

I presently have a photo of myself, on my computer at work. Every once in a while I like to pull it up and admire myself. I can't help that I was born so dang good looking. It's a gift!




I will have to find more and post for you, just in case this photo, alone, does not convince you what a hottie I am.

3 comments:

Sokphal said...

Was this when you were in Egypt? Riding camels with hats and gloves on? Hmmm...me thinks you are trying to fool all of us...

leslie said...

you truly are hot. with your nicely tanned hide and your shapely hump and your lucsious lips. truly a thing of beauty. but what is that strange-looking pink animal sitting on you?

Jewels Rules said...

you are one sexy woman I must say..