Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Six Quirks!

OK so I was tagged forever ago so I thought I better do this.

Here's how this works..
List 6 quirks about you..
Tag 6 people..(Good news, I'm not tagging anyone. I love being tagged, but I hate tagging others so be at ease as you read; you don't have to worry about finding your name at the end.
Tell who tagged you.. Julie S.

1. OK, so I've improved with this over the past few years, but I used to be very OCD about it. Whenever the I would go through the Sunday Washington Post, I had a certain method to it. I would pull out all the sections and ads that I looked at. Then I would have to read them in a very specific order. My family used to take parts out just to drive me crazy and throw off my groove. It was very frustrating. As I said, I've gotten better and am not so OCD about it.

2. I do all sorts of strange things in my sleep (of course we all do, but I've got some good ones.) My mom caught me trying to go to the bathroom on the trash can once. I have made animal noises. My wrote a poem and recited it to my roommate as she was walking out the door to class. I often cross my legs when I'm laying on my back. I will bend one up, and then cross the other one over it. I also curl up into strange positions. One time my roommates couldn't find me because I was curled up into a ball at the top part of my bed, near the corner, and they did not realize a person was there. They just thought I was the blankets.

3. When I was younger, I used to have to always start a set of stairs on the right foot, and count them as I went. It would throw me off if I didn't start on the right foot, especially if I was using my home stairs because I didn't end on the correct foot. (Yes, I know there is no right or wrong foot in real life, but the OCD world of me, there is.)

4. A friend once told me that I laugh shamelessly, and it's true. I try to keep it as appropriate as possible, but when I think something is funny, I laugh. I feel no shame in letting my laughter heard, even if it means I'm the only one laughing. (It happened the other night at the movie theater.)

5. Whenever I see a play or some sort of improv show, it always makes me wish that I had gone into acting and performance. I think it would be so much fun.

6. I am awesome at the game Honey I Love You, But I Just Can't Smile. I didn't realize until I played it a few months ago. I think it's something I perfected over the years. One person there thought I of all people couldn't do it. Though I laugh shamelessly, I can also control it. I think that's why when my roommates and I made prank phone calls Freshmen Year (Don't judge me, I was living in Rexburg, ID, and it was a tough winter) I was the one that always made the calls. I was the only that could do it without laughing. We made a lot of friends this way and even got my roommate a date once....only in Rexburg.

No comments: