Monday, November 24, 2008

Post

So I don't have a good title for this post. I am excited to write about my weekend, but I'm too tired now, and I want to give it my all (as requested by Hot Cup) so I'm just going to do a quick little post.

I have two main points.

1. Today I was talking to an old friend on the phone. My friend told me of an epiphany that they had recently, and I just had to do one of those smack yourself in the forehead and say "duh!" smacks. My friends epiphany is one that was obvious my most, but I guess people have to find out things on their own

2. I discovered a new fun game on Facebook. I'm going to find events that are open events and reply that I am not attending. The funny part (at least in my little brain) is, it's for events I'm not even invited too. I love it!

2 comments:

Sokphal said...

I love your posting about how star struck you were. I get the same way too! The last star I saw was this year when I saw Parker Posey and Rachel Dratch from SNL sitting outside their brownstone. Sorry to disappoint you but I believe they are cancelling “Lipstick Jungle” for the next season. FYI—Brooke also plays Hannah Montana’s mother on the show so her career is not entirely over!

AG said...

Lipstick Jungle is a very funny show! - Brooke Shields is beautiful! actually, everyone in that show is! - Anyway - love the game on facebook! - i'm sure you've had a moment or two as in # 1.