Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Craigslist Tragedy

So Craigslist has been a great staple in my life the past few months. During an EXAUSTING job search, I viewed Craigslist everyday. I searched endlessly for jobs. Many of these jobs brought me to the Land of Interviews. It was definitely a time of prosperity in the Land. While I ended up getting my job elsewhere, Craigslist was still good to me.

In fact, Craiglist brought me to where I am living today. During a recent search for new housing, my roommates and I stumbled upon a myriad of choices. As we scoured the land we came across, laundry shoots hot tubs, unlocked houses, and even roaches. Because of Craigslist, we are now able to reside in “The Manor”




All this joy coming from Craigslist was too good to be true. I tried to venture out in other Craiglist categories, which led me to “Free Stuff”. We were going to furnish our place with all “Free Stuff”. During this search, I came across many things, but there were only two that I knew we needed for our house. A CHICKEN SUIT AND WHISKEY BARREL CHAIRS! I went in search for those, but in the end came up empty. Now I spend my nights wishfully thinking of Chicken Suits and Whiskey Barrel Chairs, and sometimes a little tear trickles down my face.

2 comments:

leslie said...

i still maintain that you've been holding the chicken suit hostage from us.

a thorough search of your room is in order!

Ms.LMC said...

maybe i don't like sharing my chicken suit. i heard that the disneyworld characters had to deal with crabs once, and i just can't take that risk by letting others wear my suit. I don't want crabs!