Friday, February 23, 2007

Pugs for Sale $.50 a Pug....

So today I created my life plan, in my head. I am now set for life.

I have a plan A and a plan B.

Both are equally good plans, and I wouldn’t mind either one. It really all depends on what life throws my way.

And in planning my life, I have decided to take a new lead. You see, since college, I have acquired a bad habit. (Shout out to bad habit topic from my little gnome friend, which also reminds me last night I was told I have gnome hands.) Okay so I don't really want to share my predicament, so I will just focus on plan A and B for now.

But lets talk dogs, I had a roommate tell me once that if I were a dog, I would be a lapdog. So Connie, can I be a pug? I think they’re really cute.



PS. Every time the fax machine goes off at work, it makes a buzzing sound, and I think it’s my cell phone.

2 comments:

leslie said...

so both plan A and plan B are to be a dog? or is plan A to be a dog, plan B to be a gnome. i think you should add a plan C: being electrocuted. "i was electrocuted once; it was horrible."

Ms.LMC said...

i think if i tell you which one is A and which one is B, it will ruin the element of surprise.

I've been electrocuted 3 times. Although it wasn't very high voltage....still not too fun.