Sunday, November 2, 2008

Live From New York...

As mentioned in a previous post, my present interests are in my celebrity crushes. That continues to remain the same. However, depending on what I'm viewing at the time determines my crushes. I've really been into Saturday Night Live this season. Even when the skits are stupid, I love it. I have a crush on about half of the male cast. Being in NYC, I have an even greater love for the show.

Well last night a friend and I went over the Rockefeller Plaza where the show is taped. We watched all the people with tickets go through Security since the Secret Service was there for John McCain. We didn't actually go to the show because we didn't have tickets. However, we waited around until after the show to see what we could see.

First, we ended up seeing John and Cindy McCain. They were in a black Suburban, but Cindy they both gave us a wave. Then we went to another side of the building where the actors came out of. I have no shame in admitting that I am a very star struck person. I know it's dumb, because they're not any better than you and me, but that's how it is. I've actually seen many famous people in my day, and I must say this is probably on the top of my list because I'm in love with some of these guys. This goes on my list of greatest moments in my life.

So without further adieu, I present to you the cast of SNL. (I actually didn't get all of the cast because they all didn't come out or some were not around long enough for pictures.


Lorne Michael's-Producer of SNL (He's the old guy in the middle, about to get in the car.)



Casey Wilson Moynihan(Casey is the one with the big bag.) and Bobby. They are both new this season.


Will Forte (No I don't know the girl in this picture, but I'm over it.)


Jason Sudeikis (He's married, but I think he's adorable in glasses. I'm a sucker for mean in glasses. The picture doesn't do him justice)


Bill Hader

I also saw Kristen Wiig, and Fred Armisen, but didn't get picture. I also saw David Cook. He had a little entourage with him. I got a few pictures but decided not to post them. His entourage annoyed me.

But the greatest sighting of them all...be still my soul, my heart may need a defibrillator just thinking about it.


ANDY SAMBERG!!!!!!!!!!!

As I said before, one of the greatest moments of my life.