Thursday, August 9, 2007

Drip Drip Drop....

So lately I've been trying to get my daily intake of water. That's a whole 64oz. I'm proud to say that I've been doing it. With this new goal comes consequence. Anyone that knows me, knows I am constantly going to the bathroom. Well imagine that times 10. I literally go to the bathroom at least 5 times, just while I'm at work. Some days it's more! I hate this. Luckily my boss has never said anything, but I'm sure she questions whether or not I really have to go.

To show you how bad it is, here is an example. Sometimes I like to switch it up, and I will use the restroom on the 3rd floor instead of our 2nd floor. Well I went, and then left the restroom. As soon as I walked out, I had to go again! Someone was still in there, so instead of making a fool of myself, I creeped down to 2nd floor and went again.

I just realized that this is all too much information, but I had to get it out.

No comments: