Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Name that Tune

Have you ever heard a song on the radio and kind of liked it, only to have it overplayed. This is how I feel about the following song.



It's kind of catchy, and entertaining, but not when they play it on every single station. It really got me when it was on 97.1 WASH FM. For those of you not familiar with this station, it's where you turn when you want to hear Celine Dione's "My Heart Will Go On" or "Here and Now" by Luther Vandross. It's not where you play songs by The Plain White T's.

On my way to work today, I must have heard at least three times on three different stations! I thought I was going to go insane. I did have the thought that maybe it was my fault. If I weren't so ADD, I would just leave it on one station instead of switching stations and putting in about four different CD's on my drive to work. (my commute was only about a half hour this morning) Either way, it's still annoying, and I would like control of the airwaves to end this problem.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Welcome to my world. It feels nice to have another friend here. :)

Jen Evans said...

I heard this song every day last semester while driving home from class. The same time every day. I still like it though, so thanks for posting it :-)