Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Birds And The Bees

So I realized the other day that I don't presently have a crush. It's been a long time since I haven't had a crush on at least one person. I'm not here tonight to go into all of those details. If you've been around me in the past few years, you know the story. If not, you may just be out of luck.

Anyway, I'm not out searching for a crush. I like this time to be be free, but I did decide that I have some celebrity crushes. There are three that I'm currently into. I find them all strange because I don't really find them attractive, but at the same time, I really do. I'm drawn to all three for different reasons, and I'm very intrigued by them.

So I present to you my celebrity crushes.




I was going to write a list of things I liked about them and also why I find it odd that I like them, but I'm too tired now so I'm going to leave that up to your imagination.

No comments: