Sunday, September 14, 2008

Gong To The Chapel

No this post has nothing to do with my nuptials. I just thought I would post a few pictures from a wedding I was a bridesmaid in this weekend. My friend Kami got married on Friday. I was able to attend the wedding on Friday, and she had a reception on Saturday. Her husband Hank is Cambodian so we ended up wearing two different outfits. I can say that I didn't really like either one because they weren't too flattering so I'll just post a few so you can get the idea.


This is the only one where I don't look like a pink pumpkin. The girl that took this didn't get it in time to see my airtime. However, I saw the one the real photographer took, and it looked pretty sweet.

Here are some of the others at the Temple.


I'm pretty much holding most of Hank's weight here.

The cute couple.

Dapper Men

Now for the Cambodian Reception:



We had to wear nude shirts because the outfits weren't very modest.







This is the Cambodian Band that sang Cambodian songs all night except when they did a cover of Mariah Carey's I Can't Live,, House of the Rising Sun in Cambodian, and The Farmer in the Dell as they cut the wedding cake.

It was a interesting night.

No comments: