Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'll Tell You When You're Older


Sometimes I forget that my little brother is younger and therefore is still very innocent. Because of this, he often hears things he shouldn't. Let me give you a few examples of things that happened just this weekend.

I was riding in the car with my family, and I was telling my parents about the cartoon a friend told me about. Basically it was of little sperm swimming to an egg, and the Michael Phelps one was much faster. My brother asked us what sperm was. Of course we all felt a little awkward, and we snickered under our breath. My other brother, in the car, saved the day and mentioned something about sperm whales. We were able avoid that talk.

Second, I was watching an episode of Scrubs this weekend. At the end of the episode, my brother asked me what Booty Call was. I don't remember what I said, but I think I just changed topics. Apparently he asked my mom again, tonight.

I guess I should be a better big sister.

No comments: