Saturday, March 17, 2007

Complete Copy Cat

Okay, so why can't I just write my own material? The other day I post a video, in which I feel like a toal copy cat. Now I am about to post another video. I'm sensing a pattern here. I suppose next I'll write about the wonderful weather we're having, and then I will write about my commitment issuses. In my defense, I did have a blog in between my two videos.

Now this is all besides the point. I would like to direct your attention to this little gem I found on YouTube today.

'

I have recently realized that I am in love with James Spader. This is a big discovery, and here is why. Growing up, I thought James Spader was a jerk. Every movie I know of him being in, he's played a butthead.

It all started to change last year. I was introduced to Boston Legal. My life was never the same again. I have grown a great fondness for William Shatner and developed a love for James Spader.

Sure James is 23 years older than me, twice my age in fact, but if ever I was to marry a man that much older, it would be James Spader.

So imagine how excited I was to find this tribute to him, today. The video seems to have no purpose other than I get to look at him for 2 minutes and fifty-four seconds. I watched it about a million times today. At not only does it have James Spader, there is a little sprinkle of John Cusack. It made my Friday much more bearable.

Okay, so I've been sitting here for like 20 minutes not knowing how to wrap this thing up, so I am going to leave you with a clip from Boston Legal. While, it's not one of my favorite clips, it does give a shout out to Scientology.



No comments: