Thursday, March 29, 2007

A look into my thought process

Today, I was picking up Japanese food for my co-worker and I at lunch. This is and of itself was a nightmare, but I choose to look past that.

Anyway, after that I was standing inside Dunkin Donuts watching people order. Two different people ordered just coffee. Here was my thought process.....

Laura thought #1: Who comes to Dunkin Donuts to order coffee?

Then

Laura thought #2: Laura, you're hear to buy juice.

Thinking about this later on in the day, I was reminded of the phrase, "People who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones (or rocks, whatever your pleasure.)

Laura thought #3: Why don't we ever say, people who live in rock houses shouldn't throw glass.

I think this would be worse. Can you imagine the glass shards?

1 comment:

Julie said...

Good point.

Hmm...maybe instead of toilet papering cars, we should "car" toilet paper. It would be much more widely accepted.