Thursday, March 1, 2007

IPOD, more like IBLOG

Okay, so my title, this has been bothering me all day. It's what has prevented me from posting this bad boy any earlier. So what I'm saying is it's the best I've got.

That being said. I was rather disappointed today.

Lets take it back to say, last month. I had to get my car inspected. Well it did not pass because I needed two new front tires. When I went to get those new tires, the guys at Costco told me that I needed 4 new tires, not 2. Well I knew it was their little plot to get me to spend more money, so I did not give in to their little scheme. I took the car back, and it passed inspection.

Well last night I noticed my tire was a little low and by late last night, it looked pretty bad. I decided to take it in this morning to get fixed. I got up at the butt crack of dawn and headed off, hoping that my tire would make it. (It was looking pretty sad.)

Well getting there I found out, the front two tires were shot, and I needed to get new ones. The tire man told me the man that inspected my car should have his license taken away. Then we proceeded to debate whether my car was 03' or 04', and of course in the end I won. And for winning, I've been crowned Miss Merchant's Tires for 1 year and 2 1/2 months.

Anyway, the point of all this is, about the time I got my first two tires, my dealer was running a promotion. If you purchased 4 new tires, you could get a free IPOD. Now I am completely annoyed. I could be the proud owner of an IPOD and join the masses. So I guess for now I will have to fight over my roommate's Walkman with Iggy, even though she doesn't know how to turn it off.



Okay so it wasn't completely horrible. I made two new friends at the tire shop, Sayid being my favorite, and I would recommend to anyone the Merchant's Tires in FC. They will even rate your autograph, and I sign mine better than the First Lady herself, or so they say.

No comments: