Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I want to post a video too...

So I haven't written in forever, and I have a myriad of blog topics, but no time to do them. So today I write this quick blog, and put a video on here. The reason for this is two fold:

1. I feel more technologically savvy by having one here.

2. There is a guy in a pink bunny costume in the video, and it's the second video I've seen in two weeks with some person in a costume. In both cases, it makes no sense, but I think it's cool anyway. I propose that all music videos from here on out have some sort of person dressed up in a mascot or plushie costume. If that were the case, I would watch a lot more music videos. So the next time your watching a Jay-Z or Martina McBride video, imagine someone dressed up in a pink bunny costume, or really the costume of your choice.

So on that note, please enjoy the debut presentation of the first video on my blog.

I present: My Favorite Accident, by Motion City Soundtrack

1 comment:

leslie said...

the thing i love about this post is that it is really a tribute to Brandon Flowers