Thursday, March 29, 2007

My worst side


There are certain times in life when my worst side comes out, and I just don't look my best.

Three events, in particular, really stick out at this point.
1) Basketball
2)Driving
3)Playing Cranium

Nothing gets my blood pressure going like these three things do. Now in my defense, it's not every time I'm participating in these activities, but every once in a while I'm set off. I admit; it's a weakness of mine, but I'm working on it.

Well, when I get like that while driving, or I feel like I'm getting to worldly, I have a remedy. I play church music.

A few weeks ago, I was thinking about this solution, and the brilliant thought came to me. If I just listen to church music while playing Cranium or basketball, I would be a much calmer person.

Problem solved.

1 comment:

leslie said...

wow. that picture of you is scary. if that is what happens when you listen to church music, then count me out, friend. count. me. out.