Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Secret Love Affair

As I went through the week, last week, I came to the realization that I am in love. And not only am I in love, there are actually two that hold my affection. And today I present to you the top 10* reasons why I love each.

And what holds such a high place in my heart? Well if you must know....(you have to promise not to tell).....7-11 and Sheetz. I've always had a love for 7-11. In fact,it's part of the reason I could never live in Idaho permanently. There are no 7-11's! Now Sheetz, it's only been in the past year that I've realized my love for them, in fact it's probably in the last six or seven months.

Lets start with Sheetz:

10. The touch screen orders at the little food place
9. They are always so bright and big
8. They have delicious hot chocolate
7. They sell no bake cookies
6. The bread they use for their sandwiches
5. They have Pepsi slusie machines. (I've never actually had one, but Pepsi is my favorite soda)
4. The bathrooms are always clean and they have a promise of cleanliness in them. (note, they've at least been clean in the ones I've been in)
3. You can say the name and it sounds kind of like a swear word
2. The Sheetz gas truck. I love to imagine it's filled with milkshake.
1. Which brings me to my last point. Their milkshakes! They are delicious, and you get to make it yourself. What more can a girl ask for?

7-11:

10. The smell. I have fond memories of walking into a 7-11 as a child and smelling the store.
9. They always sell my favorite flavor of Naked Juice. So when I can't find it anywhere else, I can always count on 7-11
8. I one time went on their website to see how many were in my hometown. It was over 20. My favorite is the two 7-11's next to one another.
7. 7-11 hot dogs. I've always loved them, and sometimes I crave them
6. The free chili and cheese for hot dogs and tortilla chips.
5. Day laborers always stand out in front in the morning.
4. They too have yummy hot chocolate.
3. Cool cups to collect for various movies and promotions
2. The Big Gulp
1. And finally, THE SLURPEE!!!!! I'm pretty sure this is the greatest thing ever. The crazy part is, there is nothing like it. I've had slushies, and other imitations, but nothing is like a Slurpee.

*Neither list is in any particular order. Oh, except for #1 on each list. They take the cake. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get a sandwich at Sheetz.

3 comments:

Julie said...

YUM!!! I LOVE SHEETZ!!!

Julie said...

I LOVE SHMELTZ!!!

Hot Cup said...

I've only eaten at a Sheetz once -- I enjoyed it, I just haven't ever done it again. I clearly need to rectify this obvious character flaw.