Friday, November 30, 2007

The Shower Post

So last night I was thinking of how proud I was about my post yesterday, and then the thought occurred to me, "What if people think you don't have a shower?"

I thought of this because I mentioned showering at Iggy's house. Well I do have a shower at my house, with warm running water.

The shower in question was due to an unforeseen incident that could have been prevented by better planning and following my end of the bargain in prayer.

That is all.

3 comments:

AG said...

I like the new layout! I seriously need some help w/ mine!

Jewels Rules said...

you know maybe it is my business why you were there and besides why would you write that if you didn't want people to question it huh.. ha ha just kidding um and this unforeseen incident that could be a whole slew of things you know how minds like to wander..

leslie said...

i love my friend laura, thank you laura for coming to see me last week. love iggy.